CASH DEV COLONNE Security System
The CSI CASH DEV COLUMN is a compact and fully integrated system that allows customers to pay in cash and solve cash management issues at the point of sale.
The CSI CASH DEV COLUMN is connected to all our NEW POSTS IN VERSION 9.1. When the customer decides to make his payment in cash it is enough for him to insert his coins and notes in the automaton. The change is made automatically. The cashier no longer touches the cash and the transaction is recorded in the system.
• Savings: no need to prepare a cash fund at the beginning of the service or to recount it at the end of the day
• Security: the risk of theft becomes very low
• Flexibility: it is possible to go from one cashier to another in a matter of seconds
• Hygiene: there is no more handling of coins and notes by cashiers
• Better customer service: cashiers are no longer worried about handling cash and can devote themselves to customers
• Improvement of management cash: with the CSI CASH DEV COLONNE more cash errors at the end of the day and the change is made according to the existing stock to optimize the stock of coins and notes
• Peace of mind: managers or shop owners are now secure that all operations are recorded without risk of internal theft
• Easy to integrate: CSI CASH DEV COLUMN is a compact and fully integrated model To facilitate installation at the point of sale.
Acceptance of coins
CSI CASH DEV COLUMN accepts loose coins (up to 20 pieces) for quick and easy payment. The change is automatic. The CSI CASH DEV COLUMN manages / recycles 8 types of coins and rejects foreign or doubtful coins (and notes).
All banknotes are introduced on the same reader directly by the user for fast and reliable operation (neither paper nor multiple readers)
• CSI Cash Dev Column 2B
• CSI Cash Dev Column 2B - 8 Coins and 2 Banknotes (SCR) - EUR France
• CSI Cash Dev Column 2B + - 8 Coins and 2 Banknotes (SCR) - EUR France
CASH DEV COLONNE 2B + is intended for institutions with large transactions; CASH DEV COLUMN 2B is intended for medium transactions; the difference between the two lies in the capacity of the recyclers
• CSI Cash Dev Column 4B
• CSI Cash Dev Column 4B - 8 coins / 4billets - EUR France
• CSI Cash Dev Column 4B - 7 coins / 4billets - CHF Switzerland
• Tickets accepted in all 4 directions of introduction
• Rejection of counterfeit notes (BCE homologated)
• 1 rebreather of 2 x 60 banknotes (2 denominations)
• Storage cassette: 600 banknotes
• 8 types of coins accepted, recycled and distributed
• Introduction of coins 1 to 20 simultaneous
• Rejection of false coins and others (tokens of carts, foreign currencies, ...) and other foreign bodies
• 8 recycling bins parts: from 140 to 220p according to categories
• Dimensions part parts: 300 x 420 x 635mm (L x P x H)
• Part ticket size: 300 x 430 x 690mm (W x D x H)
• Weight: 80kg
• Connections: a TCP / IP (RJ45) socket and a power plug
• Power supply: 100-240, 50- 60Hz
• Standard C E - PMR Standard - BCE Notes
All trade with a significant cash payment, having flight problems (internal or external) finds a quick return on investment with this solution:
• small to large distribution
• butcher shops
• amusement parks ...